HEYZ İNTERNATİONAL TEKSTİL LTD. ŞTİ.
- Who is the controller of your personal data?
Heyz International Tekstil TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. (“HEYZ”), a company incorporated under the laws of Turkey, with its registered office at Kültür Mahallesi İett Blokları Yolu Sokak İett Blokları Apt. No:9 Beşiktaş, İstanbul and with its registration number 289833-5 is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
- What are the purposes of collecting and processing your personal data?
Delivery of the product you purchased, fulfillment of the requirements of the sales agreement established between you and the Company, contacting you regarding your order if necessary, completing your membership transaction if you become a member of the Website, sending a commercial electronic message to you upon your approval, fulfilling the terms and conditions of the membership agreement you have approved and to keep it in line with the statute of limitations arising from the legislation.
- Personal data that is collected while you are using our Website
e-mail address, name-surname, address information and mobile phone.
- Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored in Turkey, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- Who can access your data?
If the personal data provided to HEYZ by you is requested by official institutions/organizations as necessitated by the law, the data may be transmitted to the relevant authorities and courts if requested by the courts.
- What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
The legal grounds that HEYZ relies upon while processing your personal data are the following:
- Explicit consent and/or your request
- In cases where it is necessary to disclose such information in accordance with applicable laws or regulations or a court judgment or administrative order issued
- Being necessary for the establishment and execution of an agreement
- Being necessary for HEYZ to fulfil its legal obligations as a data controller
- Being necessary for the establishment, exercise, and protection of any right
- Without prejudice to your fundamental rights and freedoms, being compulsory for HEYZ’s statutory interests
In data processing activities where your personal data is processed based on the explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please reach our customer service personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEYZ undertakes to keep the your data and any confidential information strictly private and confidential, without prejudice to the contents hereof, to regard it as an obligation to keep confidentiality, to take all measures and act in due diligence to prevent all or any part of your information from entering into the public domain or be subject to unauthorized use, or to take measures to prevent the confidential information from disclosure to any third party. If, despite all necessary data security measures taken by HEYZ, the confidential information is damaged because of attacks on the system or captured by third parties, HEYZ shall have no responsibility with that respect.
HEYZ never knowingly or willingly collects any personal data concerning children under 16 years of age.
- What are your rights?
Right to access
Right to portability
Right to rectification
Right to erasure
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest
Right to object to direct marketing
Right to restriction
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can always reach our customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights at email@example.com.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website.
Heyz International Tekstil LTD. ŞTİ.
- Cookies are small identification and data storage files that are sent to your electronic devices when you access an online service through your browser and remember that your device has accessed the website or application. Cookies can send these files back to the source website or another website that recognizes cookies. In these files, information regarding your Web Site tour is stored in order to enable you to benefit from some of the basic features of the Web Site in order to remember your data when you use the Web Site again, and to use the Web Site more effectively and easily.
- The main purposes of using cookies on our website; to provide you with a user-friendly experience, to ensure the development of the Website, to improve the Company's services and products, to facilitate the use of the Website and to change the Company's services and use of the Website in line with the interests and preferences of the Users.
- Cookies collect data regarding your usage preferences and your tour on the Website including the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the internet service provider you have used to access to the website on the electronic device from which you access the Website, the date and time you have accessed the Website, the pages have been accessed while you are on the Website and the internet address that provides direct connection to the website.
- 6. There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose of use and the duration of use. Our Company uses Mandatory Cookies, Authentication Cookies, Flash Cookies, Function Cookies, Analysis / Performance Cookies and Targeting / Advertising / Marketing Cookies.
- Mandatory cookies and Analysis / Performance cookies cannot be disabled, but if you do not want other types of cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change your cookie usage preferences in the settings section of your browser or proceed without clicking the confirmation option on our Cookie warning screen. Cookie management settings vary from browser to browser, and detailed information about cookies is available under the help menus of modern browsers.
- The identity of the data controller: Data controller; Heyz International Tekstil TİC. LTD.ŞTİ., residing at Kültür Mahallesi İett Blokları Yolu Sokak İett Blokları No:9 Beşiktaş / İstanbul, registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Office with the registration number 289833-5.
- For what purpose personal data will be processed: Your personal data in the categories listed in Article 5 above is processed with purposes listed in Article 4.
- To whom and for what purpose personal data processed by the company can be transferred: Your personal data are not transferred to any third party.
- Method and legal reason for collecting personal data: Your personal data obtained through cookies are collected based on "explicit consent" as the legal reason.
- Your rights under the Law regarding your personal data are as follows (a) Learning whether your personal data is being processed, (b) If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this, (c) Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose, (d) To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred (e) To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, (f) To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, (g) Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, (h) To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, (i) To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data obtained through cookies.
You can exercise these rights in writing or by using your registered e-mail address (KEP address: firstname.lastname@example.org ), secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in the Company's system. (In this context, you can contact the Company via email@example.com e-mail address) or you can forward it to the Company via software or application developed for application purposes.
For your information.
HEYZ INTERNATIONAL TEKSTİL TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.